Sunday, February 15, 2009

Refocusing

I don't bust nearly enough boxes to make this an interesting blog about box breaks.  I probably won't be purchasing enough new product to focus on that either.  What I do have are a few very cool player collections and from this point on I'm going to focus on sharing those with everyone.

What can you expect to see?  Lots of Mike Piazza and Paul Pierce.  Almost everything Reggie Lewis.  Not nearly enough Dwight Evans.  A ton of dunk champ Dee Brown.  There will be Red Sox, Celtics and Patriots galore.

I'll also post box breaks when I do purchase something and will share my thoughts on the hobby.  Once I get some more content up here and if I continue to post regularly, I'll start sending out links to other blogs and maybe get some readers here.

Enjoy!

No comments: