Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Moving sale! Everything must go!

The main reason that this blog has become so neglected over the past 4 months or so was due to me moving.  It was just a temporary move and due to that the majority of my collection is currently in storage.  I also have a longer commute and less time to devote to things such as writing about sports cards.  The good news is that we’ll be moving again at the end of the month so the collection will be coming out of storage and my commute will be shortening.  I’m not the only one that will benefit from this.  All of you reading this can potentially benefit from this as well.  I’ve got a few piles of things that don’t necessarily have to be in my collection.  Instead of packing them up again and taking them with me, I’d rather find them better homes.

In the grand tradition of multiple blogs who have done similarly, I’m looking to trade the following cards for stuff that will have a home in my collection.  What might that be?  Well, it could be cards that I need for sets.  You can find my want lists on Google Docs by clicking on the link right under the site header.  I’m also looking for cards to add to my player collection.  Have any baseball cards of Mike Piazza, Dwight Evans, Kent Hrbek, Clay Buchholz or David Ortiz floating around that you no longer want?  What about basketball cards of Paul Pierce and Glen “Big Baby” Davis?  Drop me a line at michaeltravers@gmail.com and we’ll work out a deal.  The pictures here should link to larger images in case you aren’t able to make the players out.  If you know of any collectors out there who may not read this blog, but may be interested in any of these cards send them on over.  I’ve got plans for the cards if they don’t get traded, but I wanted to offer them up here first.  Without further ado, here’s the cards:

Untitled-1
Untitled-2
Untitled-3


Untitled-4
Untitled-5
Untitled-6
Untitled-7


Technorati Tags:

5 comments:

BASEBALL DAD said...

Hi! I am interested in the Bowman's Best Josh Barfield auto. I will see what I can find to offer! I have the Sowers Strokes of Genius,but if no one else has any interest in it, I would take that also.

Offy said...

Cool, let me know what you can find. If you aren't able to find any of the players that I collect or cards that I need, I'd also be willing to do a trade of hits for hits and then I'll use those cards towards the other plan that I have going.

Play at the Plate said...

I'm interested in all the Rangers hits (4 I think). I'll email you later tonight.

Heart Break Kid said...

I would love the Maybin's,The hudson and the andy sonnanstine auto please.... i'm sure we can work somthing out!

SpastikMooss said...

sent you an email...I'm definitely interested in a bunch of these cards