Monday, March 15, 2010

Fantasy Baseball Challenge

I know some other people have fantasy baseball leagues going, but I wanted to try something a little different.  Yahoo is now offering auction style drafts which I think bring a whole other level of strategy to fantasy baseball.  If Yahoo only allowed keeper leagues, this would be perfect.  If anyone wants to check out the league and see if it is something that they’d be interested in, here’s the info:

The League ID# is 291445 and the Password is Wally
http://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/ – Click on “Join a League” button.

I created this league and then forgot about it.  So, I’ll set the draft time to something that works for the majority of people once it fills up.  I think the league has a maximum of 20 teams, but I’d like to get at least 16 for the way that I have the league formatted.  If fewer teams than that are interested then I’ll see if I can change it to two divisions or get rid of them completely.

At the end of the year, I’ll send out some cards for your player collection or of your favorite team to the top 2 or three teams.  Hope to see you there!

6 comments:

Field of Cards said...

I'll check it out if I can figure out how to get there.

I can't even get Yahoo messenger to work. God I hate computers. God I love computers. Ugh.

Offy said...

I've been having a ton of problem myself, but I think those are due to the torrential downpours that we've been having. The wireless signal doesn't seem to like this weather so much.

Pop Startled said...

Just joined. Looking forward to it. This will be the first auction league for me.

Unknown said...

I'm in. Just signed up.

My team logo is a Nic Batum refractor. Just so you know I represent even in the off-season.

SqueezePlayCards said...

Just signed up. This will be the first league I have played in about four years.

darkship said...

Sounds fun! Joining now