Friday, April 2, 2010

Trading Block: Non-sports Trade Bait

I’m not quite sure why I decided to touch this stuff, but I did.  There are some decent cards to pull, but it seems like there’s a lot more junk than quality stuff.  Stupid, spur-of-the-moment decisions.  If anyone is interested in any of these uncirculated autos, drop me a line and we’ll work something out.

Razor


Pictured is Peter Wingfield as Methos from Highlander, Adam Baldwin as Jayne Cobb from Firefly, Patrick Flueger as Shaun Farrell from The 4400 and Dan Butler as Rev. Sorenson from Supernatural.

5 comments:

Rod (Padrographs) said...

what would you like for the Adam Baldwin?

Offy said...

I'm open to just about anything. I'd trade it for other non-sports stuff if it was something that I was interested in or for something that I can add to my various sports collections: Piazza, Dwight Evans, David Ortiz, Paul Pierce, Glen "Big Baby" Davis, certain assorted Red Sox or Celtics.

darkship said...

I'm interested in the Peter Wingfield and the Adam Baldwin. What kind of non-sports are you looking for? I can trade a complete set of Star Wars Galaxy 5 or I have some sketches and autographs, some wrestling stuff. Don't have any basketball really, mostly baseball and football. Can dig for Big Papi stuff but doubt I have any jerseys and no autos

Offy said...

For non-sports stuff, I'd just be interested in picking up stuff that interests me more. What do you have for sketches and autos that you're willing to trade? I'd be interested in seeing what you had for wrestling cards for trade as well.

Unknown said...

Check here for the non-sports

http://picasaweb.google.com/darkship17/TradeSketches#

I do have various short-prints from 2008 Goudey of Red Sox players and a Papelbon jersey. Also a 2009 Goudey mini of Paul Pierce numbered 12/21. Wrestling I have a Kevin Nash Auto/Shirt card and an ODB Auto from the Knockouts set.