Saturday, October 30, 2010

Glutton for Punishment

So, being the fool that I am, I purchased a blaster box of 2010 Topps Chrome Baseball.  None of the cards were wrecked so that was a relief, but I was shorted my free pack that was advertised on the box.  Really Topps?

I've got to say, if you like refractors then blasters are the way to go.  I had a regular, x or purple refractor in every pack except one which had a heritage insert instead.  Unfortunately, retail of this product is actually overpriced since dealers are pretty much paying people to take 2010 Chrome off of their hands.  You can get this stuff for $1.50 a pack online when you buy it by the box.  It's $2.50 a pack by the blaster and $3 a pack (but you can call them 5 cards packs with the orange refractors) in "value" packs.

I've got to go now.  I've got an e-mail to send off to Topps.

No comments: