Monday, July 26, 2010

2020 Vision

Since I have half of the set from my jumbo box and I like the set, I may as well try and complete it.  I’ve managed to pick up 5 duplicates from packs and so I’m offering them up to anyone out there who may have the cards that I need.  My duplicates are T5 Justin Upton, T11 Joe Mauer, T14 Ubaldo Jimenez, T13 Andrew McCutchen and T20 Matt Kemp.  I need T1 Ryan Braun, T2 Gordon Beckham, T4 David Price, T6 Hunter Pence, T7 Ryan Howard, T8 Buster Posey, T10 Evan Longoria, T15 Pablo Sandoval, T16 David Wright and T18 Clayton Kershaw.  I’ll also take trades for these cards for other stuff from my collection if you aren’t chasing this set at the moment.  I’m sure I can find something that you’ll like.  Drop me a line if you can help me out.

2020


Technorati Tags:

2 comments:

the sewingmachineguy said...

That is a sweet looking set. I have a few dubs. I will check it out when I get home.

LongFlyBall said...

I need the Upton for my set. Of your list I have three of them, #'s 1, 6 or 15, take your pick.

drop me a quick e-mail.