Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A small milestone

This site passed 100 hits the other day which made me pretty happy.  I attempted to start this blog twice previously and didn’t get things off of the ground stalling out after a post or two each time.  It was from reading blogs that I got back into the hobby and it was starting my own blog that brought a lot of the fun back.  I’ve made some trades and had fun communicating with other collectors.  The fact that people out there are reading this and enjoying it is great.  Hopefully more people find the blog and enjoy it and more trades get completed.

Thanks to those of you who have been reading and thank you also to those who are writing and helped me get interested in the hobby again.

Technorati Tags:

1 comment:

Captain Canuck said...

congrats bud... you keep writing, I'll keep reading...