Thursday, March 26, 2009

Trading Block: Chris from SacBunt

Dice-K

The first trade that was initiated by someone reading my blog was with Chris from the Sac Bunt Baseball Card Blog.  I’ve been making comments all over the blogosphere and I think he found my site through one of those.  He read my post about 2007 SP Rookie Edition Baseball and had a good amount of cards that I needed including the Dice-K over to the left.  In return he asked for Orioles cards and you can see what I sent him in his post about the trade.

ChecklistTo the right you’ll find what I still need for the set.  It’s mostly short printed cards so I don’t know how long it’ll take me to complete the set.  I’m not a big fan of chasing those.  Hopefully someone else with a stack of these will happen across my site and we’ll be able to work out a trade for some of the others.

No comments: